• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

I work overnights at a small inn. I am working tonight and the owner and ceo of the company comes up to me and says all the check ins done? If so lock the doors to the office and roll the phones to your cell and join us at the bar for some shots. Gotta love getting paid to drink. (Top shelf even)

I work overnights at a small inn. I am working tonight and the owner and ceo of the company comes up to me and says all the check ins done? If so lock the doors to the office and roll the phones to your cell and join us at the bar for some shots. Gotta love getting paid to drink. (Top shelf even)

Nice owner/ceo! Enjoy!

Happy 2014 to all our members and i hope everybody will find the right pair this year :)

you still hung over?

Back