• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Happy Thanksgiving OF Fam!!!

I will be eating the usual lasagne :confused:.... noone around here will make me any damn turkey 😒 🦃

no stores will have turkeys anyway, so maybe i can get broc to send me some, he is prob out in the woods right now killing 20 or 30 of them with his bare hands
Nothing wrong with Lasagna! It is considered to be the Italian turkey after all 🤷‍♂️ 🍝🍗

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all here, whether you celebrate it or not, I'd just like to say I'm thankful for each and every one of you guys and gals! I've not been here near as long as many of you, and just a little longer than some, but since joining this amazing community, I've not only learned more than I ever thought I could, and continue to do so everyday, I've also met some really wonderful people here, and for that I'm very grateful! I've laughed, and carried on with some of you like I've known you my whole life, and you just don't find that everyday in other communities. Your kindnesses, and generosities never ceases to amaze me, and I'm proud to be a part of this incredible place, and for that I'm very thankful!

May God bless you all this holiday season, and every season! 🙏🙏🙏
Back at you brother be blessed!

tmp 6.gif

Back