• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Happy to have found you guys!

I can't believe you turned down a 24K Juliet! That was sooo nice of your buddy to offer you the 24K Juliet...can you please PM me his contact number? He he! Kidding! Also, do enjoy your X-Squared as these are serviceable. We have members in this forum that can service your frames and cut lenses for you in case you mess it up in the future. You can even choose to refinish them or customize the color of the frame if you want. The point is don't keep em...enjoy them! Welcome to the Oakley Forum! :welcome:

By the way, next time someone offers you a 24K Juliet...please don't feel bad! Accept it with all your heart and be thankful! :p Maybe you should look up your friend and take him up on his offer this time. He he!

Antonio, you don't know the half of it, there are members here going through extensive therapy trying to get off this addiction, first it's X-Metals then you'll go into o matter, before you know it you'll be collecting EVERYTHING Oakley, I have a candy wrapper in my collection because the "O" in one of the ingredients looks like the "O" from Oakley.
Your addiction has been dormid for over a decade now, if I were you I would run far far away before you pour your life savings, 401k, and your children's college funds etc.

Last edited:
Yikes. It was a Long time ago and at that time I just didn't want to take advantage of him. Also he was behind bars and let's just say I was kind of fearful of him because of his temper. It's better walking out of that friendship without the Oakley and with a head, than with the Oakley and no head to wear them on.:).

Back