• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hardshell Exclusive

kentoy

Oakley Beginner
Toronto
Hello Oakley gang!

Does anyone know about this hard shell backpack exclusive from? I have not seen any with my search. I picked this up from a friend who used to work with Oakley a decade ago.

Oakley Icon Hard Shell one off.jpg

Nice. Tell him to text me if he ever wants to sell a bunch of stuff at reasonable prices.

...and that was my attempt at a lamely humorous pun. Get it. Shoot. Because there are guns on it.

lol! I got what you said...and it took me a while when I got it that they are actually guns. lol!
I took everything from him and you have the good ones now. lol!

From what I know about hard shell backpacks, Oalley did a paint contest on the hard shell, there were pictures and info on it when I searched on Google

Thanks! I'll do more searches. My friend swore its a one off. He could be right if its from a painting contest. But no official certification on this that it was sanctioned/held in an Oakley store I suppose.

I stumbled on it when I was looking to buy one, I ended up getting 2 off eBay, but their were really cool designs and the walls were covered with the bags

They were a contest held by oakley during back to school season for employees. I believe there was like 10-20 of them all painted on by an artist. Who ever sold the most back packs in each district got one I believe. This was definitely a contest held about 10 years ago.

Latest Posts

Back