• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Harlow from Singapore

Noak

I should Work at Oakley
Singapore
Hello to all!

Fantastic forum for Oakley lovers all over the world. I'm from the tiny island of Singapore and only having a very small collection of Oakley glasses.

Started with a Zero 0.4 back in 2000, followed by Twenty, Ducati Juliet and then Jawbone. Missed out on the original Ruby Juliet, stared at it too many times but never pull the trigger. Regrets!

Using a few Rx frames too, Soft Spike, Yardstick and Crosslink. Ruby Chainlink, Ruby Madman are currently on the way!

I also have a soft spot for Oakley vertical messengers. Fantastic for travelling!

Hello to all!

Fantastic forum for Oakley lovers all over the world. I'm from the tiny island of Singapore and only having a very small collection of Oakley glasses.

Started with a Zero 0.4 back in 2000, followed by Twenty, Ducati Juliet and then Jawbone. Missed out on the original Ruby Juliet, stared at it too many times but never pull the trigger. Regrets!

Using a few Rx frames too, Soft Spike, Yardstick and Crosslink. Ruby Chainlink, Ruby Madman are currently on the way!

I also have a soft spot for Oakley vertical messengers. Fantastic for travelling!

Welcome to the forum bro!

Back