• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

has anyone else here had fitment issues with revant lenses?

oakley_2020

Oakley Beginner
Has anyone else here had fitment issues with Revant lenses? I have 2 pairs of Revant "Midnight Sun" lenses for my Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL's. The lenses fit fine.

I recently ordered 2 more pairs of Revant lenses. 1 pair in "Tracer Yellow" and 1 pair in "Crystal Clear." The "Tracer Yellow" lenses are a bit snug but they fit into the frame. The "Crystal Clear" lenses don't fit into the frame so I'll need to return them.

Idk maybe the "Crystal Clear" lenses are low volume so Revant hasn't had the incentive to refine the fit of those particular lenses. What is your batting average with Revant lenses in regards to fitment? 4/5? 2/3?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

I've bought many lens from Revant without issues. They do stand behind their products so give them a shout they will make it right. If you have any problems PM me to let me know so I can message someone there.

Last edited:
I haven't had any problems that I can remember with Revant lenses. I bought Elite lenses for my Split Jacket.

I have bought about 9 pair of Revant lenses and I’d say only 1 pair was loose and rattled around in the orbital...

Ended up throwing them away...

The only aftermarket lenses I buy now are Linegear...

I’ve had the opposite issue, where they were too tight and caused stress along the frame and lens. Revant Elite is prob the only consistent lens, but they’re too expensive when there are custom cut options from OEM lenses at similar prices

I have bought about 9 pair of Revant lenses and I’d say only 1 pair was loose and rattled around in the orbital...

Ended up throwing them away...

The only aftermarket lenses I buy now are Linegear...

:agree:Shouldn't throw them away I'm sure they would have made it right with you?!?:punish:

I’ve had the opposite issue, where they were too tight and caused stress along the frame and lens. Revant Elite is prob the only consistent lens, but they’re too expensive when there are custom cut options from OEM lenses at similar prices

OE is not an option for the M Frame Boss. Oakley has forgotten about the Vintage omatter. So this has made me outsource my lens to Revant. My pro M Frame loves the Elite Sweeps and Heaters from Revant. They are always giving me at least a 10% discount every purchase.;):):cool-20:

Latest Posts

Back