• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has anyone ever lost a finger or something at work etc..

Chris515000

On the way back!
South Carolina
As the title says.
I lost 1/4" of my right index finger at work around 5 years ago! Not sure if anyone wanted to see the pics I took in the emergency room when it happened! But I'll show how it looks now!

1522013987236756602576.jpg

I know two guys that lost their ring finger when their ring got caught on something and pulled the finger off. It’s called ring avulsion. Nasty.

One worked at Home Depot and got it caught on a beam when he was moving out some lumber and the other is a mechanic and got it caught in an engine bay. Neither of the fingers were able to be saved.

I know two guys that lost their ring finger when their ring got caught on something and pulled the finger off. It’s called ring avulsion. Nasty.

One worked at Home Depot and got it caught on a beam when he was moving out some lumber and the other is a mechanic and got it caught in an engine bay. Neither of the fingers were able to be saved.
I just lost the tip of mine to the bone! Then they had to cut the bone off some! It didn't hurt at all till 1 week later!

I play pinochle with this 78 year old black dude that list 2 of his fingers on the same hand and he manages to still efficiently shuffle and deal an 80 card deck....

Latest Posts

Back