• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has Anyone Heard?

Just curious with the winter Olympics coming up is Oakley coming out with anything Olympic related?
They restyled the team editions but anything truly unique, not yet. Watching the speed skaters would be a good place to see either Olympic stuff or future releases for the spring and summer line-ups. So far they have all been radarlocks of some variety that I have seen.

Oakley Team USA | Official Oakley Store

USA Olympic collection. Mostly same stuff as 2012. New Radarlock and Fast Jacket.

Being 100% objective... and basing my decision purely on aesthetics ... i find the Team Canada ones nicer ... and i especially like the RX glasses ... too bad they sell for 250$ :(

My fave from last olympics were the Team GB radars ... navy blue with +red ... really nice colour combo and a nice bag too!

Anyone know if any other countries have official Olympic Oakley frames?

The Team Canada Fuel Cell would be a lot cooler if that artwork was on the outside of the stem. Don't understand doing special stuff on the inside (i.e. this, Bruce Irons, few others).

I think the team canada ones are fairly plain but I do like the team USA fast jacket,
Plain = all similar ... i agree ...the goggles (Canopy?) are pretty sweet looking in person, and come with these removable 'patches'

Theres something about the 'racing stripe' on the fast jackets that rubs me the wrong way ...
EDIT: Just saw the Radarlocks ...WOW ... pretty sweet indeed!
What do you think about: blue iridium lenses ... same carbon frame (?) ... red icon and ear socks ... red switch maybe? or keep silver as an eye catching accent ?

Any pics of the bag?

The Team Canada Fuel Cell would be a lot cooler if that artwork was on the outside of the stem. Don't understand doing special stuff on the inside (i.e. this, Bruce Irons, few others).
Don't get me started on the Osheaga GR's :p...

Last edited:
Back