• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has Anyone Made Contact With An Oakley Rep???

Wow that's crazy!! I can only imagine the jaws dropping at Oakley when someone views those pictures and passing it along to the higher ups. I'm sure they'll have a good idea who had/has all this with the information provided.

I don't think the intent was to get anyone in *hit. I think it was more just for us to see.

I have a rep contact that I have been friends with for about 8 years and it took 5 years of being friends before she managed to find me a case. It came with very clear rules about what I can and can't do with it as well.

I agree I don't believe the intent was to get someone into any trouble but when posting that amount of detail the possibility could be there. Just saying!

yeah that would be a chicken *hit move in my book. If we are all here for the love Oakley's why would anyone want someone to get in trouble. My apologies if I started something I should not have.

I wasn't trying to be the forum police so I hope it wasn't taken that way. I just thought that was a lot of information about someone that was trying to help someone out that could possibly get in trouble over information that may or may not be correct. Especially if that person is unaware the information is being posted for all to see, remember this is the world wide web.

I'm in UK and have contact with an ex rep and yes he had a load of stuff he picked up from shops when he was rep,he kept everything and sold it off when he finished with them cos I bought loads off him shadow bobs etc etc etc

I need spine mirrors so get me the hook up! I actually got my case through a optometrist so dont know what all their rules were. I got to choose the black double wide or the spine and I got the spine!

When my local store upgraded from the old metal double wides they said that the old cases were picked up by a metal company to be used as scrap metal.

Needless to say I was disappointed.

This is nuts, to see all of the displays and to know that I can't get a pice of them.

Back