• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has Anyone Tried (Removed Link)? 50% Off

daron

Oakley Beginner
There are a lot of sites with Oakley fakes, also saying there are so. This site does say Authentic Oakleys.
Prices are not low as for fakes, but still around 40%-50% lower than retail, and they have a lot of models on the website.
Site has really bad english, probably asians setting up the site, but also meaning they have not just copied everything.. good or bad ?

So, is this possible? Anyone tried this?
Tempting..

Use whatever word, as long as the forum rules allow it.
Yes, really strange a guy looking to buy his first Oakleys, thought about it, looking on ebay to get something he can afford, also stumbles on some other sites, thinks can this be true... good way to find out to ask the people at a dedicated Oakley forum.
Yep, that's a troll.
I also think this sites stinks, otherwise I would already have ordered right, if all looked good to me.

Sorry for asking then. It might be obvious to all here, but the thought was also to let others see the replies here, can help one or two to not order from a site like this.

Don't worry about it man. It's better to ask first rather than your first post being "so I paid half price from some website for FAKES!"

A few of the signs I see are:
Different versions of X-Metals and other pairs posted with nonstandard color combinations.
Standard lens tints are wrong, like Fire Iridium looks very green and not very mirrored.
Their "about us" says they are "bigTrading company in USA".

I'm sure we could find a lot more issues, besides them representing themselves as US-based but clearly don't have a grasp on English.

Back