• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has Anyone Tried Roka Sunglasses/Eyeglasses?

kjcolumbo

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Curious if anyone else has tried Roka. I connected with them for some product reviews, and am pretty impressed so far. I reviewed the Lockhart prescription frames, and they have solidly become by daily wears over the Oakley Mitre (nice, but the nose pieced will not stay on) and Frogs (love the look, but they don't stay put on my face and I can't workout in them).

0FCA6525-8789-4A81-96C6-2E73403853D4.jpeg
They also sent me a pair of the Matador Lites done through their custom program. I wore them for part of my commute this AM, and they were pretty good. Comfortable, light, good optics, good tint, and feel sturdy enough (more flexible than Sutro Lites, but not as much as EV Zeros). I'd compare them to either the Sutro Lite or Sutro Lite Sweep. The temples are kind funky, and a little bit of light peaks in the upper corners if I specifically look for it, but overall, they aren't bad. They won't be replacing my Sutros, Radars, Jawbreakers, and other O's I use for riding, but they are definitely interesting.

Back