• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Has anyone used SVED optical prescription inserts with Oakley frames (or Pit Vipers)? What's your experience like?

Has anyone used SVED optical prescription inserts with Oakley frames (or Pit Vipers)? What's your ex

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dericflair

Oakley Beginner
Hello Everyone!

I'm Deric and I'm excited to join this forum. I do play a somewhat full contact sport Quidditch (sort of like Rugby) apart from joyriding on my BMX bike in Toronto when the weather isn't cold as hell.

I wear pretty high prescription, OD -4.75 / OS -6.00. I love the Oakley frames. Oh I'm Asian and have a moderate nose bridge I suppose.

So after combing the internet for prescription inserts, I finally found this website. Compatible Frames | SVED Optical. To my surprise, they are actually compatible with these models:

If anyone has any experience with SVED optical prescription inserts and the compatible Rx options, or any other inserts, or Oakley's own prescription options (apparently they don't go too high which is frustrating, plus I like the option of having the prescription and possible different models later on) or even Oakley's photochromatic lenses. I would love love to hear your thoughts on them!

Welcome

Interesting.

Do they offer them also for New M Frame, M Frame 2.0 o. 3.0?
I don't know about M frame, but if you click that link you can see all the models they support, which is quite impressive, not limitless unfortunately, but was super surprised to see the Kato model being compatible, I guess it's more of a nose piece design thing, not sure why they have it for the Flight Jacket but not the Jawbreaker

WELCOME!!!
5NBFcQK.gif

Ya hear that @Inkkoonce? Someone's making a prescription lense for your katos! Might wanna check em out so you can see what you actually look like in the mirror when you've gottem on!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Hello Everyone!

I'm Deric and I'm excited to join this forum. I do play a somewhat full contact sport Quidditch (sort of like Rugby) apart from joyriding on my BMX bike in Toronto when the weather isn't cold as hell.

I wear pretty high prescription, OD -4.75 / OS -6.00. I love the Oakley frames. Oh I'm Asian and have a moderate nose bridge I suppose.

So after combing the internet for prescription inserts, I finally found this website. Compatible Frames | SVED Optical. To my surprise, they are actually compatible with these models:

If anyone has any experience with SVED optical prescription inserts and the compatible Rx options, or any other inserts, or Oakley's own prescription options (apparently they don't go too high which is frustrating, plus I like the option of having the prescription and possible different models later on) or even Oakley's photochromatic lenses. I would love love to hear your thoughts on them!

Yes SVED is legit and they keep improving! Couldn’t recommend them enough! They’re super supportive if you have any questions as well

Yes SVED is legit and they keep improving! Couldn’t recommend them enough! They’re super supportive if you have any questions as well
yeah their customer service is pretty great! you have them with the Sutros? wish the Sutro got a photochromic lense option

Latest Posts

Back