• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hat Help!

oakleyguy7

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Chicago, IL
ok guys, so i was checking out ebay and found an awesome fedora hat. im not totally sure if its real or not and im most def not gonna pay what they are asking for it. it says its like a japan release and was wondering if anyone knows if this is true or not. also if anyone has any way to score one for less then the crazy price on ebay ($170 + shipping!!!!). Thanks guys!

Heres a pic

screenshot20110424at124.png

I would have to say it is a Japan release. The scatter skull is used on a lot of items in Japan (Oakley Golf items especially). As far as the price and availiblity I don't have a clue. It is a very cool hat. Let us know if your able to score one.

Well it looks like the hat is part of their Premium Skull Collection, one of their higher end lines. It sells for about $82 in Japan, so I wouldn't pay more than about $120 shipped, since it is currently in production now. That other site posted is a great price, but sold out of my size. I may have to ask some friends that live in Japan to get me one because that is one awesome hat!

Back