• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hatchet parts and repair

Mblj79

Oakley Enthusiast
Does anybody know of anyone that fixes broken spring hinges for Hatchets. I think my face is too big for my pair of hatchets. I had a spring hinge already brake. Now I saw someone selling them on ebay. Are these easy to fix? Or do I need a pro of sorts??

This’ll help.

Does anybody know of anyone that fixes broken spring hinges for Hatchets. I think my face is too big for my pair of hatchets. I had a spring hinge already brake. Now I saw someone selling them on ebay. Are these easy to fix? Or do I need a pro of sorts??

It depends what broke. If it was the plastic plunger you’re going to need to get a replacement plunger. There’s someone on eBay who sells steel replacements or you could get a beater or new razrwire and source the parts you need from it.

The guide on @flyer's link should help you out to replace the broken hinge. A member here sells aluminum 3D printed replacement and he's ebay seller bororo24 as well. I forgot his forum name but Im sure he's name will prop up if you search for 'Hatchet' on the Search bar.

I'm guessing I can't reply to PMs because my account card changed. .......they are 75-514 frames. I think they called them mercury color. I have 2. Hope I'm not breaking rules discussing. I'll put them in the appropriate section later this week.

The guide on @flyer's link should help you out to replace the broken hinge. A member here sells aluminum 3D printed replacement and he's ebay seller bororo24 as well. I forgot his forum name but Im sure he's name will prop up if you search for 'Hatchet' on the Search bar.

You can also find the retainer only, for a cheaper price, if you keep the original spring. The retainer is designed to accept the original spring. OAKLEY Hatchet Wire part (Leg spring support cylinder, made of Stainless Steel) | eBay

Back