• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Hatchet Parts

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Probably a long shot but looking to see if I can find some parts for one of my Hatchets. I need the following:

2 Hinge screws
2 Spring Blocks

I did create a 3D file for the spring blocks and the dimensions appear to be correct on my test print with carbon filament. But I'm having trouble getting my printer to print the cylinder correctly because it is so small. Someone else with more experience might be able to get better results than I so I would be happy to offer that file as part trade. I just can't really guarantee that it'll work without some more tweaks.

Some people reacted to this post.
Thanks man, I did send him a message but hadn't heard back. I might end up buying some of those metal blocks. But it's the hinge screws I need the most

Username Hidden said:
Thanks man, I did send him a message but hadn't heard back. I might end up buying some of those metal blocks. But it's the hinge screws I need the most

The spring blocks you can pull from a razrwire. They’re the same as the ones used in the hatchet. Not sure on the screws though. I have a source for brand new razrwires for $30 if you want.

Username Hidden said:
The spring blocks you can pull from a razrwire. They’re the same as the ones used in the hatchet. Not sure on the screws though. I have a source for brand new razrwires for $30 if you want.
Will you quit giving away the GD secrets

Username Hidden said:
WOW - nice, thanks man! I owe you for that one. Yeah, for $30 count me in, I wont even bother looking around to better it. Might look for some spares on that though!

Username Hidden said:
Will you quit giving away the GD secrets

You weren’t saying that when I sent you the link so you could buy a pair yourself.

Username Hidden said:
You weren’t saying that when I sent you the link so you could buy a pair yourself.
****, now y’all making me feel like I need a razrwire just to have in case coronavirus pops one of my hatchets.

Username Hidden said:
****, now y’all making me feel like I need a razrwire just to have in case coronavirus pops one of my hatchets.
+1

Username Hidden said:

You do. I have more razrwires than rolls of TP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back