• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Hatchet Parts

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
That’s the funniest part
Not all of us are master Yoda like yourself

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Not exactly helpful, but I vaguely recall being told Razrwire hinge screws but not the hinge washer shims fit Hatchet. Where as the Penny could offer hinge washer shims but not the screws... or vice versa, but I really think it's the first way. Since looking back on Scarface's Hatchet Spring Hinge Repair guide, the close up image of the screws sure looks similar to the set in the Razrwire complete screw kit.

If that doesn't work, an your town/county/state isn't currently in panic-mode and there's a eyeglass repair shop open. See if someone here to measure/photograph one of their hatchet screws, then go with those pictures to see if the shop might have something in their random screw bin that'd work or have some other brand replacement that fits.

If neither those work, Amazon offers these assortment of eyeglass screws which might offer a solution.

Suppose this would be a bad time to tell you about the thread he made sharing a direct link to the secrets 🤣
Thanks man - sorry for the delay, for some reason I wasnt following my own thread...

Anyway, I got those razr's thanks to zcrsi and it looks like they will work - the hinge screws and the spring assembly. I will let you all know (covertly) if it works once I have chance to reassemble (and after buy up all the razrwires I can find)

Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back