• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hatchet Wire O-Luminum's concern

magneto

Oakley Beginner
Hey everyone. I just bought a pair of these off of ebay from a reputable seller. I bought a pair of Half X's off of him that are legit and very nice, new in box. These one's have me a tad concerned though. There is no MADE IN AMERICA anywhere on the glasses, and the one ear sock is shorter than the others. Other than those two things they seem legit from what I can tell. The Oakley 'O' is clean on the arms, the body is definitely aluminum, the left lens has the O-Luminum engraved and the box and bag all look very legit according to the fake guides that I've read. If anyone can shed some light on the subject I'd be very grateful. Thanks

Welcome to the forum

This is a Paradox! :twitch:

Our Hatchet experts are sure to chime in and help you eventually......just give it a few minutes. :whistle:

Hey everyone. I just bought a pair of these off of ebay from a reputable seller. I bought a pair of Half X's off of him that are legit and very nice, new in box. These one's have me a tad concerned though. There is no MADE IN AMERICA anywhere on the glasses, and the one ear sock is shorter than the others. Other than those two things they seem legit from what I can tell. The Oakley 'O' is clean on the arms, the body is definitely aluminum, the left lens has the O-Luminum engraved and the box and bag all look very legit according to the fake guides that I've read. If anyone can shed some light on the subject I'd be very grateful. Thanks

With questions like this pictures are key....if your "Hatchet" has the wrong earsocks OR missing nose pads you will be VERY hard pressed in finding OEM rubber for this pair. Others may chime in with some "quick fixes" or suggestions that rubber from another pair may work.

Latest Posts

Back