• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hatchet Wire Question.

MAGNUS

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi everyone, I have a question. How big is the Hatchet? The Juliets fit me well and the Gascan and Crankcase are snug but they still fit. How is the Quality of the frame? Do they break easy?

the frame itself is awesome, fit feels to me similar to the juliet, even the lens shape and sizes are close. only issue is the sprige hinge pushers are made of plastic, and do wear down with heavy use (opening/closing the arms).

but i recommend having one

The fit is defiantly smaller than the Juliet's as the lens on the Ducati Hatchet that i use to have would touch my eye lid making them difficult for me to wear. Shame as, like Bri says, they are a cracking & much under rated frame.:cool:

The fit is defiantly smaller than the Juliet's as the lens on the Ducati Hatchet that i use to have would touch my eye lid making them difficult for me to wear. Shame as, like Bri says, they are a cracking & much under rated frame.:cool:

I use the nose bombs of half x to fix the issue.

I owned a pair for awhile. I found the fit to be size-wise dead on with the Juliet and the fit was much more comfortable due to the hinges. The plastic hinge wear down issue can be avoided mostly by not opening and closing the arms of the glasses, which I already do with my Juliets to avoid washer wear down.

I have been looking at some of these also. Does anyone by chance have any live pics they could post?

Thanks!!

Back