• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Have a pair that you regret or doesn't fit with your collection?

A few years ago, I bought a Half-Jacket, FMJ silver with VR28 blue iridium polarized lenses. Shortly afterwards I recognized, that only darker frames like polished black or brown text matches my face. So I sold them via e-bay... Nowadays I regret that I didn´t get me another frame and kept the lenses instead, because they are really nice and hard to get nowadays...

i have a oakley canteen that i haven't worn in probably a couple years. i think they look way to small on me, and just dont look good on me anymore.

i have a oakley canteen that i haven't worn in probably a couple years. i think they look way to small on me, and just dont look good on me anymore.

What colorway is it? Interested in letting it go?

Unfortunately my OTTS, they look out of place in my case, I don't regret buying them. Every collector needs them. My biggest regret is 2 pairs of Matte Sand SI Gascans I only needed one. But the OTTS look the most "out of place." But damn they are sexy!

@OakleyAz
don´t sell those OTTS. . .
you will be mad with yourself in a while!!!
it´s a piece of Oakley history and a must for every collector.

Latest Posts

Back