• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Have a pair that you regret or doesn't fit with your collection?

I have a pair of polished black with black iridium polarized oil rigs that I only wore a couple of times and totally regret buying. Maybe if I lose weight the fat in my head will go away and the glasses wont be slightly small on my head.

i agree totally!

I recently sold all the glasses that I regretted buying - so I now literally have my whole collection "in rotation" - and it is excellent.

I also consider myself a Oakley collector (not just sunglasses, but pretty much every casual clothing item I wear, and backpacks etc, whatever Oakley sell) . . . . but I sold my OTTs.
And I don't regret it.

A nice gentleman in Japan bought them from me - probably to put in a case never to be worn.
Which is exactly how I kept them - and probably everyone else who owns a pair.
And that's fine - I totally understand this - but I'm all for wearing my sunglasses. They are nice - and they should sit on my face.

Erm - as it were.

I regret selling my Plates, the were BNIB. I never wore them out ever. I got them at such a great price it was worth it. Sold them for a great price too, but sometimes I think WTF did I do....

@Herbsley....how do you define your rotation? Do you wear a pair for a week, a day, 2 days etc. then switch to a new pair?

It is not a time-based rotation. More that I wear my glasses as and when they suit an occasion, my mood, the color of a shirt, the weather, or the length of time I will be wearing them, etc etc.
For me it's more exciting to get up in the morning and think "What Oaks should I wear today?" than look at a cabinet. Each to their own though, cos I completely understand the collecting/display ethic.

It is not a time-based rotation. More that I wear my glasses as and when they suit an occasion, my mood, the color of a shirt, the weather, or the length of time I will be wearing them, etc etc.
For me it's more exciting to get up in the morning and think "What Oaks should I wear today?" than look at a cabinet. Each to their own though, cos I completely understand the collecting/display ethic.

I hear ya. I am the same way.....what ever I am feeling that day is what I wear.

Latest Posts

Back