• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Have two Juliets with the original blue lenses. Would like to have Linegear refurbish and change lenses.

Synomenon

Oakley Beginner
Ah ok. I always just viewed these Juliets as just sunglasses that protect my eyes out here in the desert. I'm not a collector.

So the Linegear photochromic lenses are no good and / or overpriced?

I'm not looking to resell these. The only new Oakleys I was considering are silver frame Wire Tap 2.0 (which looks to be available only as a prescription lens configuration) or silver frame Savitars. I would sell my Juliets to pickup those two models up.

NuttyOAK13Y

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
UK
Ah ok. I always just viewed these Juliets as just sunglasses that protect my eyes out here in the desert. I'm not a collector.

So the Linegear photochromic lenses are no good and / or overpriced?

I'm not looking to resell these. The only new Oakleys I was considering are silver frame Wire Tap 2.0 (which looks to be available only as a prescription lens configuration) or silver frame Savitars. I would sell my Juliets to pickup those two models up.
I would just go with the aftermarket lenses in that case buddy. Collectors are really fussy about what they put in their X-metals. If I was to buy aftermarket lenses, I would go with LG or Fuse. Fuse also have some very good lenses.

NuttyOAK13Y

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
UK
Fuse Chrome get my wank nerve twitching like no other!
Think Fuse are the better of the two to be honest. I have had some trouble le with LG recently. I got a pair of their black Polarised for a Romeo 2 for a guy who had the framed retuned. I got them and sent them with the frame to him in Italy. They didn't even fit. I ordered $200 worth of Juliet socks as that is all I can get now, no Oakley's left. They sent me XS. No help from them whatsoever. Complete To**ers in m y book.

kitcostantino

Oakley Collector
Think Fuse are the better of the two to be honest. I have had some trouble le with LG recently. I got a pair of their black Polarised for a Romeo 2 for a guy who had the framed retuned. I got them and sent them with the frame to him in Italy. They didn't even fit. I ordered $200 worth of Juliet socks as that is all I can get now, no Oakley's left. They sent me XS. No help from them whatsoever. Complete To**ers in m y book.
What colors of LG XS earsocks ya got that ya don't need?

New Threads