• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Have you ever found a pair of Oakley's?

atrain

O-Forums Boss of Bosses
Lets say you were fishing in a lake in Canada minding your own business and you happen to come across a pair of C-Sixs? Would you keep them? Just curious on what kind of stories you guys have. I know a lot of us have lost a pair or two but im curious as to what you guys have found and what did you do? Return them to lost and found of a department store?

The boys at my local SGH helped out with donations of empty O boxes and few other pieces for my display when I first started up and after getting home I found a pair of Jawbones still in one of the presumed empty packaging. Being the good Samaritan that I am, I returned the pair to them.

Id like to say yes I would to but what if its like a Romeo 1 or Xmetal XX or Pitboss or C six? I guess I would if it was a dept store or something, if it was on the street or sidewalk then finders keepers lol.

I found a pair of Oakleys once... Black oil rigs. I helped get them back to the original owner. I've lever lost a pair myself, but I've had a few scares, I can't imagine losing a pair only for someone to steal them. So I put myself in that sort of position. He was so grateful in the end, so to me it was worth it.

I found a Red Shift microbag in a bar parking lot. Pretty random. I owned a pair of Soviet 'Jinx when I found it too.

If I lost a pair I would like for them to be returned to me so I would have the same mentality if I found someone else's glasses.

Id like to say yes I would to but what if its like a Romeo 1 or Xmetal XX or Pitboss or C six? I guess I would if it was a dept store or something, if it was on the street or sidewalk then finders keepers lol.

You're full of **** lol. You know they would be in your display before the person even realized they lost them.

Back