• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Have you ever found a pair of Oakley's?

I agree. Imagine if he kept them and lost for the night but went home with Romeos and no money?

Well even with 200 bucks he still lost lol. In a city like Vegas, I would have kept them out of principal alone. I mean who takes One of the most sought after pairs of Oakleys to vegas!!! When I go to Vegas I take two pairs and its two pairs that I dont care too much about.

Yup, Found my XX - FMJ / Ice iridium. I was waiting tables in college and a guy left them on the table. I ran out to the parking lot after him but he was already gone (he tipped well so I was being a goodguy). Turned them into the my manager and when no one called to claim them after a month the manager said I could have them.

I dont need bad Karma... I believe that if you have the means to buy your own and take someone elses you are asking for a bad day, week, month...

Well even with 200 bucks he still lost lol. In a city like Vegas, I would have kept them out of principal alone. I mean who takes One of the most sought after pairs of Oakleys to vegas!!! When I go to Vegas I take two pairs and its two pairs that I dont care too much about.

I saw a random guy wearing an Aluminum C-Six on the Strip one time and that was NYE 2011 so yeah

I saw a random guy wearing an Aluminum C-Six on the Strip one time and that was NYE 2011 so yeah

Just cuz they were expensive doesn't mean he cares about them. Maybe his a millionaire and doesn't give a **** about 1500$ glasses. Could happen lol

Last time I went to Vegas was 2011 I think and I brought 2 pairs of C-6s'...........spent 4-5 days straight drinking from when I left here on the plane till when I left Vegas.......no gambling for me cause I just don't play. All my cash went straight to booze and partying. :biggrin:

Back