• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Have you ever found a pair of Oakley's?

I went to one in LA with my sister once. Holy awesome. I wish I was older because it would be a lot more fun now then when I went. Still pretty crazy.

Yup been in the one in LA in 2009 and 2010, you could imagine my excitement when i found it was moving to Vegas, so it's a tradition for me now so I'm gonna keep going as long as possible, and yes I go all 3 days, for me it's 3 days or bust

Have not had a free pair of Oaks come my way.. closest to finding free Oakleys was a soft vault I found when I moved into a new apartment. The girl who stayed there before me left behind some of her crapola (clothes, etc) that she said just to throw out. I traded the case away included with a pair of Titanium Spikes.

A better story might be when I went to buy my very first pair of Oakley sunglasses (matte black Antix being the poison to start me down this path...xD) & paid for the black iridium-lensed pair. Come to find out the guy at the O-store mixed them up with the display pair which had polarized lenses. I didn't pay the extra green for polarized and didn't really want a display model either so I gave the guy a break and pointed out the mixup which he was thankful for.

yep twice.

first job was detailing cars.

found a pair of sweet blades, and then a pair of.... I forget the name sorta like goofy lookin fives, blue with chrome lenses...... I gave them away. Probably worth something now....thats my luck.

Back