• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Having a hard time pulling the trigger on Juliets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. All my info is correct in the tap talk app and the oakley forum won't let me change, so you'll just have to take my word for it!

Please scan all your personal secret info and upload it to the forum, you know, just to be sure! This includes any and ALL bank passwords so that we can verify your funds to see if are being truthful. You never know these days. Just wanna be sure!!!!

Also please provide tax records for the past ten years, vaccination records, high school transcripts, driving record, at least ten names for personal character references, and some hair samples for DNA. The 35 page application to the forum is downloadable. It must be completed before full access to the site is allowed.

Wait? What's that mean? Just upgrade and start buying. That's what I did. ;)

So I'm in the market for a pair of Juliets.
I've been looking on here and on Ebay, but all the ones on the bay are from sellers with no feedback and I just can't do it.
Any opinions?

You will pay less on here than eBay imo. One tip be careful on here there are a lot of people that like to take advantage of new users on this forum. Meaning they over charge because the new person doesn't know any better. Do your research on prices before buying. I speak from experience I'm new also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back