• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Having a hard time pulling the trigger on Juliets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have posted multiple WTB threads and have been contacted by different memebers via PM having what I am wanting to buy and their prices have been inflated.

Yeah, please re-read my earlier post. Posting WTBs solicit inflated prices; it's not taking advantage of newbies but just what's implied by posting a WTB instead of searching out a deal on your own.

You will pay less on here than eBay imo. One tip be careful on here there are a lot of people that like to take advantage of new users on this forum. Meaning they over charge because the new person doesn't know any better. Do your research on prices before buying. I speak from experience I'm new also.
I couldn't disagree with this statement more. Sure there may be the occasional "bad egg" but being a member myself for 3+ years I've yet to have anyone take advantage of me. As a buyer if you see an item and the price is higher than you can afford or what you value the item to be move on.

Yeah, please re-read my earlier post. Posting WTBs solicit inflated prices; it's not taking advantage of newbies but just what's implied by posting a WTB instead of searching out a deal on your own.

I respectively disagree.

I
One exception to this.....lately everyone on this forum has been forcing me to buy any xmetal I see and frankly it's killing my bank account....
I MAY have had something to do with some of those purchases... Maybe I should stop tagging you in sales threads.... NAH! :spiteful:

I concur your 1st post but must add that posting a WTB thread does not really solicit inflated prices but it's much easier for someone to take advantage of a newbie if they are not savvy to FMV (can't use eBay as a gauge). I have sold things to several new(er) members here and have also help many find things they were looking for w/o totally getting taken advantage of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back