• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Having trouble adjusting to prescription sunglasses

Yeah except I didn't get mine made at some website. I had them made in person by a state certified and licensed optician who sent them out for lab works and had them double checked and confirmed they were all within spec.

OR are you the only optician expert in the world we can talk to about this? Surely you don't know better than everyone else?

Also majority of people who had issues with these frames ALSO had their optician check them and confirm they're "correct". Which means nothing since none of us can see properly out of them.

I do not appreciate you coming into each thread and trying to gaslight everyone into believing their lenses were made wrong.
Wow! That's not what I was trying to do at all. I was trying to help.

This was not at all the response I expected @zcrxsi from him. I was trying to help. I agree with you. Just because someone is a certified optician doesn't mean they are unable to make mistakes. I've made plenty... I don't think this person understands who I am or what I stand for at all. PS- only OH and NY have state certified opticians. The rest are licensed by the American Board of Opticianry basically. The number of Doctors I've seen have no clue how to fix and remake glasses, not to mention all the minions and under trained "professionals" who day they are made correct.

No the frame isn't the issue here. On that alone I am sure.

This was not at all the response I expected @zcrxsi from him. I was trying to help. I agree with you. Just because someone is a certified optician doesn't mean they are unable to make mistakes. I've made plenty... I don't think this person understands who I am or what I stand for at all. PS- only OH and NY have state certified opticians. The rest are licensed by the American Board of Opticianry basically. The number of Doctors I've seen have no clue how to fix and remake glasses, not to mention all the minions and under trained "professionals" who day they are made correct.

No the frame isn't the issue here. On that alone I am sure.
That dude is trolling, ignore him, we already are

Back