• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Hawaii Frogskin LE And Hawaii Fuel Cell LE Deal Thread

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my HI Fuelies in and they are GREAT! I will try and post pics tonight. But the Wassaaaaaaap was great to deal with and a stand up guy for offering his services for us here in the states. Thanks man I appreciate the help in getting these.

Some people reacted to this post.
Glad to hear they got to you. Happy to help out. Enjoy.

and mine are on their way from the States to me now. i'm sure they are sweet as hell! thanks again dude! much appreciated!

no problem bro. Awesome as usual

wassaaaaaaaaaap, I have recently received the Hawaii Frogskins and appreciate you supplying me with this obscure and isolated release and selecting one with a perfect box. You packed them well and sent them quickly and I would no doubt deal with you again should there be anything else I require that you can provide. It has been a pleasure for me to deal directly with another forum member, thank you.

Glad to hear it. Just trying to be a good member of this Oakley community. For those of you who ordered this last run I'm making tomorrow your orders will ship monday. Happy holidays!

Thanks wassaaaaaaaaaap my Frogskins arrived just before Christmas but was away so picked them up this morning.
Appreciate the hook up man.

Stoked, awesomely easy!

Just got my pair of Fuelies in, perfect condition and very fast shipping. You are the man Wassaaaaaap! Thank you for everything!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back