• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hawaii Holbrooks And New 2013 Releases | Shade Station

SGH pisses me off, why can't Oakley stores get those too? Looks like Oakley is going to lose another customer, because I will never make a purchase from a Sunglass Hut.

And I'd love to see a picture of those Hawaii Holbrooks, I can't seem to see Shade Station's pics.

I'm totally with you on not purchasing anything from SGH!

Found the Hawaii Holbrook.

Holbrook_hawaii-6.jpg

Holbrook_hawaii-5.jpg

Holbrook_hawaii-4.jpg

Holbrook_hawaii-7.jpg

Just to add to details on Hawaii product-
Exclusive to Hawaii O-Stores are:
OC Holbrook Hawaii Flag, OC Eyepatch 2 Hawaii Flag (both matte black)
Hawaii Flag Batwolf Icons, Hawaiian Islands Square O Case and Microbag.
There are rumors of a Jupiter Sq. I'll post pics sometime.

Many thanks for all the info on the Hawaii Holbrooks and the other Hawaiian products - I guess with being solely UK based I'd just never heard of them.

Also, think I've managed to fix the Holbrook image problem we were having and have included images below. I've also come across similar colours in Garage Rock and Frogskins...possibly a new Crystal Black range?

oo9102holbrookcrystalbl.jpg

frogskinscrystalblkviol.jpg

frogskinscrystalblkredi.jpg

frogskinscrystalblkemer.jpg

oo9175garagerockcrystal.jpg

Also, found this very patriotic Frogskin - again, no release date known:
frogskinsunionjackmatte.jpg

These came out this past summer. They were a tie in with the Olympics, sold at select O-stores, and there is also a US version, limited to 250 pieces each.

These came out this past summer. They were a tie in with the Olympics, sold at select O-stores, and there is also a US version, limited to 250 pieces each.

Ah right, I asked my contact at Oakley and they said that they are an unreleased model? If this is the case, I'll take them off the post to avoid confusion.

Honestly, if this and the Aquatique are what Oakley have planned for the Frogskins range in 2013 then I officially don't like Frogskins anymore. Not only is the Crystal Black frame years old, these can be made in OCP anyway. Where the f has the originality gone? Do they not listen to their customers at all? For f sake Oakley.

Ah right, I asked my contact at Oakley and they said that they are an unreleased model? If this is the case, I'll take them off the post to avoid confusion.

Sorry my man but your contact is very much mistaken. They've been out for quite some time and been discussed on here quite extensively: http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-frogskins-discussion/6542-olympic-frogskins-17.html

If they can't even give you accurate information then the rest of us are screwed!

Back