• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hawaii Holbrooks And New 2013 Releases | Shade Station

Hawaii Brooks: OO9102-39. $180

There are currently zero Oakley stores that have them in stock.

Which colourway is that SKU for dude? Coz I think the website I ordered from, which in pretty sure is the same website that Bats is talkin abt based on pics, has a few different combinations available. And nope, they ain't a O store.

From what I've been told, all or most of the Hawaii exclusive editions are just swapped icons and special baggies, including the Maoli editions. I see them all over the place here and just recently saw the Moali editions at an Oakley trunk show a couple weeks before Christmas. The stock icons are removed and replaced with Hawaiian icons, which are done locally by the reps and merchandisers...sounds tedious and time consuming, but that's what I've been told. I guess that makes the Hawaiian editions even more exclusive knowing that the glasses aren't fully completed until it reaches Hawaii, lol.

Hello
Do they sell the icon and Microbags separately?

Thank You

Hello
Do they sell the icon and Microbags separately?

Thank You

Not that I'm aware of, but then again...I never did ask. I seriously doubt if the reps would sell the icons separately, it would kind of dilute the exclusivity, especially since they don't come factory mounted and have to be installed individually by hand after the frames reach Hawaii. That would definitely make some interesting/rare pieces if the Hawaiian icons were mounted on different colored frames, other than what's being made available to the public....hmmmmmmm....lol.

Got a feeling Nerd was referring to the upcoming Jade Polarized releases by SGH.

Yeah, I'm going to need help getting the Jade Frogskins if the frame is white with green logo on the stem.

Which colourway is that SKU for dude? Coz I think the website I ordered from, which in pretty sure is the same website that Bats is talkin abt based on pics, has a few different combinations available. And nope, they ain't a O store.

Thats the sku for the Hawaii Brooks as per the Oakley system. I may have to check out that site Bat posted. Not Tryna pay $180 though.

Thats the sku for the Hawaii Brooks as per the Oakley system. I may have to check out that site Bat posted. Not Tryna pay $180 though.

Okay so the Hawaiian brook I got arrived today. There was some accuracy with the info given previously. Came in a OCP custom box, no label. Inside had the usual works, warranty etc. I got the polished black/chrome colourway, but the SKU on the arm is as per what wrist mentioned was in the system for the polarized pair. Leads me to think that only that pair would probably come with a labeled box and the rest, like mine was customized in-store.

More pics tmr as its nightfall soon over here and bad lighting awaits. Ha!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357555492.481408.jpg

Back