• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hawaiian Fuel Cell, Finally!

What does that pair look like? I know the owner from Pipe dreams. We spoke a while back. He has special Hawaiian Icons made for FC frames and a few other pairs.
IMG_20210308_133048567.jpg

Yea I saw these. He will also just sell the Koa Icons. He has these special made. Guessing it is laser cut. Looks great in person.

I bought just the icons...they are super cool.

Next time you talk to him, see if he will make some Holbrook KOA icons. :)

Mahalo

So before we moved to Hawaii we were on Oahu for vacation maybe 8 to 9 years ago. Went to the Oakley store and they had these Fuel Cells with the Hawaiian Islands on them. Wife said just to get them and I was not completly sold on the frame, so I did not get them. Years go by and I would see them pop up here and there. I started liking them and wish I had bought them when they were in the stores. Well all these years later I find them a couple of days ago on Offerup and jumped on them right away. These are pretty hard to come by now. Only came with bag and glasses. I had asked about the box and they did not have it. Went to meet the seller and they were super nice. They even threw in the case since they could not find the box. Better yet they are pretty much brand new. I canʻt find a mark on them. All for $70.

View attachment 844749View attachment 844750View attachment 844751
I just bought a pair off ebay

20210401_153329.jpg

So before we moved to Hawaii we were on Oahu for vacation maybe 8 to 9 years ago. Went to the Oakley store and they had these Fuel Cells with the Hawaiian Islands on them. Wife said just to get them and I was not completly sold on the frame, so I did not get them. Years go by and I would see them pop up here and there. I started liking them and wish I had bought them when they were in the stores. Well all these years later I find them a couple of days ago on Offerup and jumped on them right away. These are pretty hard to come by now. Only came with bag and glasses. I had asked about the box and they did not have it. Went to meet the seller and they were super nice. They even threw in the case since they could not find the box. Better yet they are pretty much brand new. I canʻt find a mark on them. All for $70.

View attachment 844749View attachment 844750View attachment 844751

Sweet!

Back