• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hazard IPhone Case.....

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Now available on eBay UK......shipping worldwide......$24.94 USD..........

Some people reacted to this post.
I had this case for about 2 days and returned it. The black band around the side pulls away from the back part of the case and is really annoying. Just a heads up

Username Hidden said:
Looking to buy......thanks!

Did you end up getting this case? I was at a Vault yesterday and they had at least 15 of them.

Username Hidden said:
I had this case for about 2 days and returned it. The black band around the side pulls away from the back part of the case and is really annoying.
Same here...I was really disappointed with it. It looks cool, but that's about it...I switched back to an OtterBox Commuter case.

Username Hidden said:
Did you end up getting this case? I was at a Vault yesterday and they had at least 15 of them.
Bad Fishy hooked me up...haven't received it yet but hopefully no issues....I thought the side/back was 1 piece.....stay tuned.

Username Hidden said:
I had this case for about 2 days and returned it. The black band around the side pulls away from the back part of the case and is really annoying. Just a heads up
A nice fine bead of Super-Glue in the groove should cure the separation....mine should arrive today....stay tuned

Case arrived today....thanks VERY much bad fishy! Cool case......not worth $35...but it is Oakley.....and I am a sufferer of OOCD.....actually my $10 Griffin case is better made......but its Oakley......I can see where the "separation" issue could be annoying....my snaps together pretty good but is still getting the Super-Glue treatment....stay tuned......

No problem. I really like my unobtainium case if you want a sturdy O case.

So, how did the case work out for you? Did you wind up adding some glue to the edges?

I was keen on one of these but after a bit of negative press I'm not so sure!