• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Head eater with Prizm Sapphire Polarized

Gaby

Oakley Beginner
Hello again, thanks helping;

In the optic shop I compared Prizm Sapphire Polarized against Prizm Sap non Polarized. I saw a noticeable difference.
Looking to a white wall Prizm Sap Pol looks like more yellow/bronzie, while non polarized was more neutral.
Looking at the blue sky, Prizm Sap Pol was a little pinky.

So, What can I expect with these lenses? Better greens, reds and yellows?
Comparing with Prizm Black P. or Prizm Deep Water P. What´s is the difference?

Have a great day!
bston_matte-black-prizm-sapphr-irid-polar_main_001.png

I have Prizm Black Polarized and Prizm DWP in a couple pairs of Plazma's, the Prizm Black Polarized is a darker lens to look through with good color pop in bright sun. Prizm DWP is more bronze or tungsten to look through with really good color pop in bright sun but I can wear the DWP after sunset and can still see very crisp and clear. Prizm Black Pol gets to dark for me after sunset. Both are great in bright sun but I always lean towards my Prizm DWP because they're just so easy and smooth to look through all day with great color pop and they're a dope color lens.

prizm black and sapphire both use the same base, the only difference is the blue vs black iridium mirror coating. to your question I think they accentuate blue, greens, and reds. Prizm deep water uses a rose base (I believe) so it has a more ‘soothing‘ effect in bright blue water environments which it was made for. All three are awesome lenses just comes down to personal preference.

Latest Posts

Back