• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Head shapes

He's just got a fat head. (TWSS)

R1s are big, relatively speaking. They even made thicker t-shox options for them to make up for that.

R2 is also a very comfortable pair, better suited for larger heads than many of the other x-metal options.

That's why I recommended those two after you shared your earlier experiences.

What is "TWSS"?

I can stomach the R1 design, but can't get into the R2's. There is just something about the little tail on the lenses that keeps me away.

I did appreciate the recommendations though!

R1's definitely aren't smaller. Provide more coverage and with the right t shocks are amazing, at least to me.

But as you know everyone has their opinion.

Wow, the R1's do provide way more coverage as compared to the Juliets. I am in between on the XS styling. I will probably end up with some just because...I have to do it:)

Those pictures helped a lot. Thanks man!

No problem and remember you can always buy sell and trade here. Everyone I've delt with has been top notch and it's about the love of the product not the return on investment, at least in my experience.

Best of luck

Wow, the R1's do provide way more coverage as compared to the Juliets. I am in between on the XS styling. I will probably end up with some just because...I have to do it:)

Those pictures helped a lot. Thanks man!
I wasn't sold on the XS at first, then a guy near me put a pair on CL for a steal so I said what the hell. Love em.

What is "TWSS"?

I can stomach the R1 design, but can't get into the R2's. There is just something about the little tail on the lenses that keeps me away.

I did appreciate the recommendations though!
Yeah, the little tail is a bit odd for sure. Now that I have an R2, it is my go to frame for all-day wear. It is super light and very comfortable. Provides great coverage. The comfort of this frame really sends it over the top for me. I love the R1, so cool looking, but after an hour or two I want them off my face. They are too heavy for me to wear for any great length of time. :(

Back