• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Headed To St. Paul In The Morning...

I recently moved from around there. Not really sure besides the two Oakley stores in the mall of America. I know a few other stores in the mall have a little bit of Oakley gear.

I always enjoy looking. There is really no glasses I'd buy from a store. It would still be nice to see if any of the stores carry any x-metal rubber or lenses. Still kicking around the idea of divot tool so I hope they have one I can actually see. Plus where I live the only time I get to actually visit a store is if I am flying through Chicago or visiting family in the Twin Cities area. Like freakface said NOBODY is ever really cured.

I recently moved from around there. Not really sure besides the two Oakley stores in the mall of America. I know a few other stores in the mall have a little bit of Oakley gear.

I didn't know there were two stores in the mall. I know of the one on the main level so I will have to ask where the other one is.

Not much excitement. Tactical gloves were cool but not $70 cool. Bought the divot tool, it works like a switch blade, and the switch style case.

Latest Posts

Back