• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Headed To The Vault

FOHJones

Oakley Beginner
Going to check out my local Vault today. Never been there before, so I'm excited to see what I find.

There's an Oakley store close-ish to my place, the Vault was an hour away. I didn't bother calling down there to make sure it was still in business, as a friend of mine was there last weekend. Who would have thought it would close within the week?

Oh, and I'm not even 100% sure where the actual store was, let alone the display cases! Ha ha ha. There wasn't any trace of it left anywhere. I ended up asking an employee at a store in the same group of outlets AND an employee at the normal Oakley store I frequent. Both told me it closed down on like Thursday. Sad part is, I was going to go to the normal store first to pick up a red large vault case, but figured I'd check to see if the Vault store also had one so that I could get whatever I was looking for in one place. Oh well...

The Vault was in Clinton, CT. I found out that it was only there temporarily as a test store to see if the area was good for it. It was in an area with a ton of other outlet stores, so it made sense for it to be there.

Back