• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Headed To Vault Again.

Ryan_C

Oakley Expert
IN
So I am going to the Oakley Vault store again today... might have a few new pairs. Any certain ones I should keep a look out for?

Does anyone know what the production numbers are on the Troy Lee Fuel Cell or the Bob Bunquist Fuel Cell?

Vault store near Cincy had Deuce Coupes, most of the Max Fear Light line, Infinite Hero minus the Juliet, Jupiter Camo Dispatch and Frogskins. As far as X Metal stuff, very limited... 3 pairs of Juliet and 3 pairs of X Squared. I did see a Half X in the clearance case but the color way didn't catch my eye.

I will be picking up that Anti Freeze Radar some time this week, though.

Does anyone know what the production numbers are on the Troy Lee Fuel Cell or the Bob Bunquist Fuel Cell?

Vault store near Cincy had Deuce Coupes, most of the Max Fear Light line, Infinite Hero minus the Juliet, Jupiter Camo Dispatch and Frogskins. As far as X Metal stuff, very limited... 3 pairs of Juliet and 3 pairs of X Squared. I did see a Half X in the clearance case but the color way didn't catch my eye.

I will be picking up that Anti Freeze Radar some time this week, though.

Which Troy Lee FC, the Love Hate or Pistonbone?

I actually don't know, and not sure of the difference... Gonna have to dig up some pictures.

Latest Posts

Back