• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Headin' off to NYC possibly... which should I take?

But I want to advise not what to take with you, but where to go. Read more, please. If you love historical places, then be sure to visit the Village of Sleepy Hollow, Bannerman's Castle. If you love nature more, then the Tarrywile Park and Mansion, the Mohonk Nature Reserve. And, of course, New York clubs and a highlight - jazz clubs. Try everything; you will not regret it. I've been in love with New York for a long time. It is beautiful both with its history and entertainment. And all you need to take with you is a great mood, some classy wear, and a little money))).

But I want to advise not what to take with you, but where to go. Read more, please. If you love historical places, then be sure to visit the Village of Sleepy Hollow, Bannerman's Castle. If you love nature more, then the Tarrywile Park and Mansion, the Mohonk Nature Reserve. And, of course, New York clubs and a highlight - jazz clubs. Try everything; you will not regret it. I've been in love with New York for a long time. It is beautiful both with its history and entertainment. And all you need to take with you is a great mood, some classy wear, and a little money))).
Planning on heading back tomorrow, going to see what time the MOMA is open since as a modern art alumni and photographer I feel like I should see that at least once, also might try to hunt down either notable art deco or art nuevo architecture.

I won't likely be out past 6 since I'll be using the ferry parkings early bird special (in before 9a. Out before 7p) which runs 14 or 16 for the day depending on which garage.

Planning on heading back tomorrow, going to see what time the MOMA is open since as a modern art alumni and photographer I feel like I should see that at least once, also might try to hunt down either notable art deco or art nuevo architecture.

I won't likely be out past 6 since I'll be using the ferry parkings early bird special (in before 9a. Out before 7p) which runs 14 or 16 for the day depending on which garage.
Def check out MOMA, I spent several hours there back in May and still didn’t see everything

Few shots from yesterday including a revisit to the Oakley store where they had the xues on display this time around (Kokoro was in the center on Thurs ).
FB_IMG_1630340832462.jpg
FB_IMG_1630340802756.jpg
FB_IMG_1630340843705.jpg
FB_IMG_1630340817296.jpg
OI000003-01.jpeg
20210829_150130-01.jpeg
OI000021-01.jpeg

Do you find that soft case sufficiently protective?
Never had it squished in my usage, doesn't even budge in the bag. Now if you were to maybe drop a cinder block on it... Sure.

The "soft" pill is the same way.

Ps the one shows with the rubber label, is more squishy than the flak jacket style I have. But I have the Juliet in that, not a wire or omatter (but still doesn't seem to crush from normal handling).

Back