• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

HED568's Collection

Superb elite collection brother, how are you displaying them, love to see a picture
My O room is a doll house compared to yours. It's all crammed into this single 4.0 tower.
15958052348702549874734396619543.jpg

first off, congrats. that is quite a collection you have there. Pinnacle of the watchline.

I wish you lots of happy moments moving ahead. It would be ashamed if you didn't wear it. that's all I ask. please post a wrist shot :)

Thanks

S

first off, congrats. that is quite a collection you have there. Pinnacle of the watchline.

I wish you lots of happy moments moving ahead. It would be ashamed if you didn't wear it. that's all I ask. please post a wrist shot :)

Thanks

S
My skinny wrist is the worst model for such a nice watch. I was chatting with the seller you were mentioned to have previously owned 1/100 so congrats to you also.

My skinny wrist is the worst model for such a nice watch. I was chatting with the seller you were mentioned to have previously owned 1/100 so congrats to you also.

you bought it from my brother? congrats. He’s one solid guy. Didn’t know he was selling. One of the nicest. Guys you will meet