• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hell Collection Frogskins At Bdsunglasses

looks like something you could pull together at OCP level. save for the coloured logo. at least the price is so much more reasonable than the seller on eBay. 180usd for god's sake!

jonoyong said:
looks like something you could pull together at OCP level. save for the coloured logo. at least the price is so much more reasonable than the seller on eBay. 180usd for god's sake!

Isn't there an additional $20-25 fee for OCP products though??

I like them, and I like the bag. Yes, these can be made in OCP but at the same price roughly and without the cool bag (I imagine you get the white custom bag).

Still confused as to what the 'Hell collection' is and what the 'Fire/Ice' collection is. Maybe the 'Fire/Ice' collection names was dumped because Hell is a more marketable term. Makes me wonder what the Matte Black w/ blue iridium will now be called? Heaven collection!?

I like them, and I like the bag. Yes, these can be made in OCP but at the same price roughly and without the cool bag (I imagine you get the white custom bag).

Still confused as to what the 'Hell collection' is and what the 'Fire/Ice' collection is. Maybe the 'Fire/Ice' collection names was dumped because Hell is a more marketable term. Makes me wonder what the Matte Black w/ blue iridium will now be called? Heaven collection!?

Yup agreed this can be put together OCP but like Kyle said there is an OCP fee, plus the colored logo makes all the difference.

I do believe the ice version will be called Heaven so it's like Heaven and Hell lol.

Cmon bro $180 is nothing since you're such a big spender :), just kidding.

haha! the Metals have been eating away at all my funds dude! that's y i'm being particular now. but who knows....=)

Back