• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"Hell Collection"..?

yeah no doubt BD is legit for sure, thought perhaps if they had the Matte Black/Fire available, the Matte Black/Ice would be as well. ha! and like what JK mentioned, i always thought it was under a "Fire/Ice" collection thing, along with Frogs and other pairs? so is it official titled Hell Collection now, as what is stated on BD's site?

jonoyong said:
yeah no doubt BD is legit for sure, thought perhaps if they had the Matte Black/Fire available, the Matte Black/Ice would be as well. ha! and like what JK mentioned, i always thought it was under a "Fire/Ice" collection thing, along with Frogs and other pairs? so is it official titled Hell Collection now, as what is stated on BD's site?

We really wont know until Oakley actually says it right? Haha! Fire/Ice, Hell, Red/Blue...it really doesn't matter I don't think because the pairs will always look the same! Haha

Not sure on the rest of the discussion, but this new guy just found a new website to shop from! And I kind of like the pair the OP posted.

'Hellbrooks', anybody? :D

The frame kind of makes me think of the SI collection. I feel that if they're going to go low-profile on the frames that it would look nicer with a set of grey or black iridium lenses.

Frogskins version are now up on eBay, again being referred to as 'Hell Collection' rather than 'Fire & Ice Collection'.