• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

"Hell Collection"..?

If you're able to OCP these minus the orange painted OAKLEY on the arms, all you're getting is a cool bag...easy pass on these as the entire collection can be done in the OCP program.

If you're able to OCP these minus the orange painted OAKLEY on the arms, all you're getting is a cool bag...easy pass on these as the entire collection can be done in the OCP program.

Yes, if you are just after that frame/lens combo but I suspect collectors will go for this over the OCP because of the bag, which is why these are 'Collectors Edition' Frogskins, not that that means much these days.

How much are OCP Frogskins anyway?

someone mentioned the prices before, can't rem whether it's on FB, or in the OCP Frogs thread. i think it was 110-130usd for non-polarized, 160-170usd for polarized.

Disappointed was expecting them to have a but more going on with the icon and bolds....Oh well will still be getting a pair thou lol

jonoyong said:
someone mentioned the prices before, can't rem whether it's on FB, or in the OCP Frogs thread. i think it was 110-130usd for non-polarized, 160-170usd for polarized.

To make a Matte black/fire it should be $120...in the stores there is always a $20 fee for it being "custom" they told me.