• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hell Froze Over - I Bought A Radarlock. Impressions, Questions

I agree that the radarlocks do not feel as solid as the radars. They seem less rigid and more flexible.
I have both pairs and I do think that the switchlock on the radarlock makes it easier to change the lenses.

I want to try the radarlocks, love my range radars though so may have the same issue. Thought I would like my fast jacket xls, but still not enough coverage.

tiny mention:

looks like Kirk Hinrich of the Bulls is using that Range/Heater lens at tonight's game, and perhaps for a few weeks like Maxiell. Kinda hard to see but he's even wearing the lens in this earlier game.
USATSI_7578504_149008644_lowres-640x5121.jpg

I hate how difficult Radars are for lens swapping.
Familiarity makes it somewhat easier in time though.
I've never seen the advantage of Radarlocks, by comparison.
For those of us with diminished budgets, and/or "too many" Oaks, the Radars are no-nonsense fine.

For those of us with diminished budgets, and/or "too many" Oaks, the Radars are no-nonsense fine.

not to derail the thread, but unless if/when lens tint selection catches up the EV would be the better standalone pair imo. It's essentially a Radar 2.0, while the Radarlock was merely a facelift.

tiny mention:

looks like Kirk Hinrich of the Bulls is using that Range/Heater lens at tonight's game, and perhaps for a few weeks like Maxiell. Kinda hard to see but he's even wearing the lens in this earlier game.
View attachment 20846
Take the liberty to ask, do you know where this range/heater lens for Radarlock can be purchased now? I am also a basketball lover and have been wanting to buy goggles, the M Frame Slash is not available, the Radarlock does not have large lenses, which is very annoying.

Back