• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found HELLLP SE Frogskin

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Ssooooo long story short someone (not naming names) šŸ™„šŸ˜ in my household sold his SE Frogskins without consultation quite awhile back. Insert salty me wanting them back. I have yet to find a pair and am in pretty desperate search for them to wear while cruising on my new big flyer.

Can anyone help out the frog how queen pretty please???

Pics because I just added spoke sleevesšŸ¤

D1FD89EC-7B05-47EA-8E3C-24EFC20F1D46.jpeg

059F731E-A3E1-46F8-AE15-0371B38AAF47.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
I will keep an eye on U.K EBay for you.

Also, sweet whip!

Username Hidden said:
I will keep an eye on U.K EBay for you.

Also, sweet whip!
Thank you!! I just got it for my birthday and have ordered a few things to change it up. Hopefully I can snag the glasses again

I've got a pair that I might trade

Username Hidden said:
Thank you!! I just got it for my birthday and have ordered a few things to change it up. Hopefully I can snag the glasses again

A few ā€œSpecial Modificationsā€

Done a good job, makes it your own then!

Username Hidden said:
I've got a pair that I might trade
What are you looking to trade for?

Good luck, hopefully someone comes through for you! That bike looks awesome, I bet riding a 29" wheeled BMX is an absolute riot.

Username Hidden said:
Good luck, hopefully someone comes through for you! That bike looks awesome, I bet riding a 29" wheeled BMX is an absolute riot.

Honestly the most fun bikes that exist. Dirt jumpers are fun too but 29 BMX is way better

Username Hidden said:
A few ā€œSpecial Modificationsā€

Done a good job, makes it your own then!
It does. I just ordered a pink chain and I have different blue grips headed my way. Next up i may add a pad set or change pegs.
Username Hidden said:
I havenā€™t got to get it out too much itā€™s getting pretty cold here but it is HUGE! Itā€™s so fun.

@Markman69

I have been watching some videos on them and it had me hooked. @Marstain got it for me for my birthdayā€¦heā€™s pretty ok šŸ˜‰ā¤ļø

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
It does. I just ordered a pink chain and I have different blue grips headed my way. Next up i may add a pad set or change pegs.

I havenā€™t got to get it out too much itā€™s getting pretty cold here but it is HUGE! Itā€™s so fun.

I had a Mongoose BMX, those small wheels and no gears meant it was a tiring beast to get around, good on the pump track though and when Ghost was hooked up to it.

Given it to my nephew to razz around on.

Two legs are my transport these day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back