• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello all from not so Sunny London...

ShadesMagnet

Oakley Beginner
Hi All,

Stumbled across this site when trying to find O review - shame that folded, is there an Oakley sunglasses identifier on this site, or can I just pub quiz you kind people?

Love my Oakleys - currently wearing (well, at least earlier today) my Flak XLJs, not because it's at all sunny today where I'm at, just because the pollen is really flying today.

Anyone really know their Minutes? I was given a pair recently because people know I'm an Oakley fan that have a glittery dark blue frame and a light blue flower on each hinge, but they are too small for me; anyone know which ones I have? Can I post photos on here and/or links to a similar ones (in orange) on ebay for example?

Any help would be most appreciated and both welcome and welcoming!

I'm relatively new here but a long time Oakley fan
If you don't find your answers here you won't find them anywhere
These guys are serious O fanatics
Love to London
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks Funky-Trixtar! posted your description into a google images search and found a pic, calling them "Oakley MInute Crystal Hawaiian Hibiscus Flower/Ice Iridium Vintage". Read the exchange guidelines, thank you - is your reply what they mean by a "useful post"? guess that means I can't put them on here for a bit, might have to go on the Bay...I also searched this forum, someone in a post from 2012 said that they were much harder to find/rarer than the Tangerine colour, is that right?

Not really that knowledgable about minutes @ShadesMagnet, might wan't to try speaking to an O-Matter fiend such as @GRFMotorsports.

Also, I think my description is closer: for them to be Crystal would require them to be semi-transparent, which I don't think they are.

Hi All,

Stumbled across this site when trying to find O review - shame that folded, is there an Oakley sunglasses identifier on this site, or can I just pub quiz you kind people?

Love my Oakleys - currently wearing (well, at least earlier today) my Flak XLJs, not because it's at all sunny today where I'm at, just because the pollen is really flying today.

Anyone really know their Minutes? I was given a pair recently because people know I'm an Oakley fan that have a glittery dark blue frame and a light blue flower on each hinge, but they are too small for me; anyone know which ones I have? Can I post photos on here and/or links to a similar ones (in orange) on ebay for example?

Any help would be most appreciated and both welcome and welcoming!
Welcome to the forum

Latest Posts

Back