• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello All, thanks for creating a community of Oakley products especially sunglasses! My oakley Sliver uranium got stolen.

Thank you ! And thanks for the helpful replies! Im in canada but if they ship I’d definitely be interested.. assuming they’re reputable lol is it a business?

Yes, where are you? I’m in canada.. it’s hard to make an offer when I don’t know your currency lol

There's one for sale on a local online Marketplace over here in Europe. Where are you from?
I tried to go on that website but its asking me to verify with my phone number and it wants a number that starts with +31 :( this seems impossible!

87265D9A-DBC2-4931-8D94-4898A9F299B3.png

I wonder how this can be possible, I would really like to get these just wish I can navigate through the website lol are these Oakley uraniums close to you? Maybe can arrange something with you.. i really appreciate your help in this matter thank you

I wonder how this can be possible, I would really like to get these just wish I can navigate through the website lol are these Oakley uraniums close to you? Maybe can arrange something with you.. i really appreciate your help in this matter thank you
It’s a site only for Europe, maybe it’ll work with a VPN. If you want me to buy it for you: no problem, I just don’t want the risk of getting stuck with the glasses (although I like them)

If there’s anyway i can guarantee you don’t have a risk of being stuck with them tell me. These are by far my favourite pair of oakleys ive ever owned i still can’t believe they’re gone.. I’m not sure if they are the XL ones but i still want them bad. Didn’t realize how rare/hard to find these are.

If you’re able to get in touch with the person and see if they are still available and if the price is a little negotiable that’d be great.. if you send me your email address i can forward you some money it will be in CAD so I’ll be sure to remember the exchange rate..must appreciated Kind Sir. You have no idea how much help you are.

I wish I could reply to you in the inbox but it doesn’t give me a reply option so I have to reply here for some reason. If 85 euro is the lowest let’s go for it please

Back