• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello all...

bldxyz

Oakley Beginner
I found this forum after being an Oakley wearer for many years. I don't even know how long it was that I bought a pair of Whiskers, but they have been the best sunglasses I've owned. I even sent them to Oakley to have the lenses and socks replaced once.

As you all know, the Whiskers are discontinued, and I was sad to find that out after I had lost mine in the ocean ... but then found them on the beach an hour later! Sadly, the lenses were thrashed.

I visited the Oakley Flagship store in my town today and didn't find anything that appealed to me as much as my Whiskers. I did a little searching and decided to give a third-party replacement lens-maker a try (Revant). I hope that works out for me so I can go on wearing these Oakleys for many more years.

I may even buy another pair! I looked at a matte-colored frame of Sliver Stealth today that I liked. I was a bit put off that I couldn't seem to get polarized lenses with them, though. I have sensitive eyes and glare protection is important to me.

And then I looked at the Quarter Jacket in Youth Fit (it fits my face better than Adult Size). I was on the Oakley site and customized one with Prizm and Polarized lenses and it was only $60? That seems impossibly inexpensive!

Latest Posts

Back