• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello all!

junkieStar

Oakley Beginner
Hi all

Glad to be here.

I am a collector of screen used and production made props and costumes from film and television.

I am currently looking for a pair of the clear split jacket Oakley's customs made for Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol.

I understand there is a thread hear that someone mentions they know someone who owns a pair that they might be looking to sell.

I am a serious buyer and would love to get connected to the owner of these if anyone can help me out.

Thank you!

Hi all

Glad to be here.

I am a collector of screen used and production made props and costumes from film and television.

I am currently looking for a pair of the clear split jacket Oakley's customs made for Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol.

I understand there is a thread hear that someone mentions they know someone who owns a pair that they might be looking to sell.

I am a serious buyer and would love to get connected to the owner of these if anyone can help me out.

Thank you!
Welcome & good luck on your mission! 😉

LiquidSadAcouchi-size_restricted.gif

Latest Posts

Back