• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello All...

Nzfly

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone,

New to the Oakley forum experience, but not to Oakley's. I have had many different styles over the years but my favorites by far at the Juliet's. Whisker's come in a close second and are my current daily wear.

I will pop up with some general questions when my searches fail me, or the membership's knowledge will save time because of vague search terms generating many unrelated responses.

Cheers

Hi - Thanks for the welcome. Yes, both of those were in the registration messages sent to my inbox. Thank you for providing them though. You will not have any problems with me:)

Hello everyone,

New to the Oakley forum experience, but not to Oakley's. I have had many different styles over the years but my favorites by far at the Juliet's. Whisker's come in a close second and are my current daily wear.

I will pop up with some general questions when my searches fail me, or the membership's knowledge will save time because of vague search terms generating many unrelated responses.

Cheers
Welcome

20160322_111834.jpg

Latest Posts

Back