• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Hello everyone

Plastikman

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Germany
Hello, everyone,
I would like to introduce myself here. My name is Sebastian and I come from Germany. I've been collecting only certain models for years. My favorite is the Fuel Cell which I have 6 of. I also own 2 Jupiters (Foose, C100) and of course a FrogSkin and a Diecutter. I like the purple versions best. I registered here to maybe find a few more fuel cells, specifically I would be interested in a frosted fuel cell and because I would like to offer a lot of original replacement glasses for the fuel cell, after I've got my waiting time over and have met the criteria
Warm greetings Sebastian

Welcome

B872270A-15CC-475D-BC5E-30CA503A153D.jpeg

wooow nice, i am searching for exact this combination. I own "only" the clear version with violet iridium polarized lenses.
Very sad that i am not allowed to ask about the price... :)

Hello, everyone,
I would like to introduce myself here. My name is Sebastian and I come from Germany. I've been collecting only certain models for years. My favorite is the Fuel Cell which I have 6 of. I also own 2 Jupiters (Foose, C100) and of course a FrogSkin and a Diecutter. I like the purple versions best. I registered here to maybe find a few more fuel cells, specifically I would be interested in a frosted fuel cell and because I would like to offer a lot of original replacement glasses for the fuel cell, after I've got my waiting time over and have met the criteria
Warm greetings Sebastian
Welcome young man. I know that you will enjoy this forum!

Back